Are you a student, pursuing a communication or marketing-related degree and looking for a challenging and varied internship? Collaborate on the creation of marketing and communication materials. You will help with building the Blueyse brand. Activities include SEO, copywriting, and social media. You will mainly focus on the marketing and communication from Blueyse, but will also work on external projects.
- Develop a content calendar for all social media and promotional channels
- Work with the design team to create designs
- Copywriting, SEA, and SEO
- Assisting with online campaigns
- Communication and copywriting skills
- Interest in SEO/SEA and Google Analytics
- Sufficient language skills in Dutch and English
- Familiar with social media channels (Linkedin, Instagram, Twitter etc.)
- Following a communication or marketing-related study
The minimum duration for this internship is 4 months. There is the option to write your thesis during the internship. Apply before 25 August 2023. Please email your motivational letter on what interests you in this internship to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are committed to promoting inclusion in organisations and their marketing strategies. We assist in staying current in today’s changing and super-diverse society.
As advocates for inclusion, we aim to foster a more inclusive society through our work as marketing specialists. We strive to break stereotypes and connect with a diverse audience.
See our work in our portfolio!